24/7 AC & Furnace Repair Services in Amsterdam, NY
When your HVAC system needs major repairs, the last thing you want to do is call an under-qualified or inexperienced team of technicians to your front door. Our team of Amsterdam, NY Furnace repair professionals is backed by decades of experience in the field and have handled problems ranging across the spectrum of air conditioning issues from installation, repairs, maintenance, and unit replacements. When you want to feel confident about the operation of your home's heating and cooling, our Amsterdam, NY HVAC experts are ready to step in at a moment's notice.
When you need AC or Furnace repair in Amsterdam, NY call us at (518) 380-2485!
Service That Exceeds Expectations
Allen's Family Heating & Cooling is a business dedicated to the needs of local customers and communities. We put our neighbors first in all the work that we do by providing care and exceptional attention to detail that is evident in the smallest fixes and the most ordinary daily interactions with the people we serve.
We offer the following HVAC services to the residents of Amsterdam, New York:
AMSTERDAM AC REPAIR
While upstate New York is one of the most beautiful summertime environments on the planet, it's not a place where you want to get by without a properly functioning AC. Our 24/7 Amsterdam AC repair unit is equipped to handle any AC any time in Amsterdam and the surrounding areas.
Fulton County’s Trusted HVAC Experts for Over 40 Years
- Your AC makes too much noise - It doesn't matter if it's rattling, squealing, or grinding. Too much noise is a nuisance and our Amsterdam AC repair professionals will ensure that your unit is working smoothly and quietly upon request.
- Your AC won't turn on - First, check your circuit breaker and make sure you don't have a blown fuse. If it's not an electrical problem then you should get your unit inspected.
- Your AC is blowing warm air - There are a few reasons this could be happening. It could be that your compressor is acting up, your unit is low on refrigerant because of a leak, or you have air ducts that are losing your cool air. All of these possibilities will be checked on when you call our Amsterdam AC repair experts who'll quickly diagnose and solve your problem.
- High humidity - Part of the AC's job is to keep humidity low so that you and your loved ones are comfortable. If you're noticing water build up on your windows or any other signs of humidity then get your unit checked because your comfort is our top priority.
- Your utility bills are too high - If you've noticed an unusual spike in your utility bills and your AC is running non-stop then you should call in your local Amsterdam AC repair specialists. Air conditioners are supposed to both cool and rest in cycles. If it's not resting, that means it's using more electricity to keep your environment cool and that's not how it's supposed to work.
For AC and furnace repair from Amsterdam HVAC repair specialists, contact us and we will get you the help you need fast.
Furnace Repair in Amsterdam, NY
When your heating system has shut down, you need help fast. This is why we provide 24-hour emergency HVAC repair services so that you are not endangered when a malfunctioning heater unit exposes you to the ruthless elements of the cold seasons. When you call us, you can rest easy knowing that our team checks their work and provides warranties to back up our labor over the long haul.
Contact our Amsterdam, NY Furnace Repair Specialists if You Notice:
- Dry or dusty air - Older furnaces are especially prone to this. Gan/oil furnaces pump out dry air and need proper ventilation. Signs of this are dead plants, dust build-up, or stale/stuffy air.
- Carbon monoxide build-up in your chimney - Chimneys and flue systems are necessary for proper furnace ventilation. If there is a CO leak, there will be a lack of upward draft, streaks of soot throughout the furnace, and possibly even rust build-up on the pipes.
- Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning - Gas and oil furnaces create CO and it can leak into your home causing a variety of health symptoms. You should have a CO alarm if you have a gas or oil furnace. You should contact your Amsterdam furnace repair specialists and your gas company.
- Sudden increases in utility bills - If something has happened to your furnace and you’re experiencing heat loss, then you’re going to be paying more in whichever utility is powering your furnace. This happens because your unit will need to generate more heat to match the desired temperature.
- Inconsistent heat or cold spots - Since there are a number of reasons your heater may be producing inconsistent heat, it’s best to call in your Amsterdam, NY furnace repair specialists because it could be any of the following:
- Airflow problems
- A faulty belt
- Broken thermostat
- Improper or dirty ductwork
- Your furnace is too big or too small
- Your evaporator coil is filthy
- Dirty air filter
Our technicians are highly trained, friendly, and always on time.
Decades of Experience & Skill
We're committed to superior customer satisfaction and service.
Quality Backed by Warranties
We quality check our work & offer warranties for your protection.
24-Hour Emergency Services
Our team is ready to help you out whenever you need a hand.
I strongly recommend you call Allen’s first. Save yourself the time!
"Garth showed up and was very honest and easy to deal with. The very friendly and knowledgeable installers showed up on time and finished early. Turns out they we’re family members. The name says it all."- Michael L.
"They installed a new boiler furnace in my home. The response was quick, they were neat and meticulous and the friendliest group of people. I have recommended them to others."- Georgia B.
If I could give 10 stars I would!!!
"Allen Family Heating and Cooling installed a new furnace yesterday. Love these guys...they are friendly, neat, knowledgeable and I highly recommend this company!!! This company responded within an hour!!!"- Genie H.
"Great service from really nice, helpful, honest people. You made this big purchase a very pleasant experience."- Jannette P.
Best service around!
"Very professional company and technicians. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone for HVAC needs. Great prices for skilled technicians and good equipment."- Breanna M.
Call our team at 518-380-2485 or fill out our form below. At Allen's Family Heating & Cooling, we treat our customers' homes with the greatest care and respect.